09 June 2008

Madrid le Blanc

(click the image to be taken to a gallery of photos from all three nights)


Thank you Jesús for making this whole shindig happen, my hat off to you for working tirelessly to pull of such a wonderful festival.

Andrew King and John Murphy for your conversations and interviewing with me on such short notice.

Many thanks to Simon Collins - I am so happy that we met. Dimo, Thomas, Gerhard, it's a pleasure as always. Marco, it was a joy talking with you, and I am sad that we could not have had more time together - stupid spanish payphones.
To the bands, thank you!
Arnica - You were, without a doubt the biggest and most welcomed surprise of the festival!

Also a big thanks to PortaBrace for making such a great hardcase! Without their case, those baggage handlers would have broken my camera 100 times over.


I will try to write more about the festival when I can - With this, as well as the footage from the Novemthree, A Minority of One, Waldteufel and Fauna show in Seattle, and the additional Bain Wolfkind footage, I have over 40 hours of footage to edit through.

No comments: