25 June 2008

Changes - Thank you!

Last weekend was wonderfully busy. I'd like to thank everyone for their warm generosity and kindness, I only wish the weekend could have lasted longer, or at the very least that I had the energy to have headed back to the house for the mead and ritual Saturday night. I hope that we all shall cross paths again some day.

The video from the show is looking great, and with 5 hours of various interviews from the weekend, my workload is looking pretty intimidating in addition to the 200gigs of footage from Madrid! I'll be busy, that is for certain.

Robert and Nicholas, it was a pleasure to meet and speak with you both.
David, thank you for organizing this whole ordeal and allowing me to be part of it - also I you for the awesome books and music!
Scott, thank you for the interview! It was really a pleausre to speak with you in person.
Michael and Annabel, you were both so friendly and kind - I really look forward to our next meeting.
Jane, it was great to have finally met you - thank you for the encouraging words and the DVD!

It was indeed an unforgettable weekend, thank you to everyone involved!

(to view photos, click the image above)

No comments: