23 November 2007

Leipzig, unofficial update, and a pointless note


There is a good chance that I will be flying to Leipzig to film this show.
As of now it is unofficial, but I should know one way or another by the end of the week.

Camerata Mediolanense, Die Weisse Rose, ROME, Nebelung if you're interested in hearing them.

An unofficial update:
I've spoken briefly with Albin Julius about releasing the Bain Wolfkind DVD on HauRuck!, obviously this prospect is quite exciting to me - however any release is still very tentative and subject to whenever I actually finish the final product which I assure you I've been working pretty hard on.

An unrelated note:
Apparently I must be dumb, but whilst playing scrabble last night I found out that the word 'fjord' can also be spelled fiord. I don't know how I feel about that, sort of a cop out if you ask be, where's the scrabble dictionary. Not to mention that fiord managed to score the player 30 points, knocking my team into third place. Not that I'm a sore loser or anything.

No comments: